- S-Cross Petrol expected to launch in 1st half of June 2020
- Prices will be started from Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom)
- Bookings unofficially started at Rs 11,000/-
- S-Cross Petrol will be offered in 3 Variants: Delta, Zeta and Alpha
- All 3 Variants of S-Cross will be offered with manual and automatic transmission options
Maruti Suzuki started both production and dealership operations in the India, post the lockdown relaxations by the government of India. The company is all set to launch the BS6-compliant S-Cross in India.
Maruti Suzuki had unveiled S-Cross petrol at Auto Expo 2020 – Greater Noida UP. The upcoming MarutiSuzuki Crossover is powered with the BS6 K15B 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces a maximum power of 105 PS (104bhp) at 6000 rpm and a maximum torque of 138 Nm at 4400 rpm. The engine should feature the company’s Progressive Smart Hybrid dual-battery mild-hybrid system as standard. This engine also powers other Maruti Suzuki cars like Ciaz, Ertiga and the XL6
On Features points of view, S-Cross will retain its LED projector headlamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control functions and likely to be fitted with the latest version of Maruti Suzuki’s SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system, which will be integrated with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. No cosmetic changes are expected to be made to the car interior or exterior.
– INDIA MOVING ON WHEELS –